UCT Senior Manager Job Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Current Jobs at University of Cape Town (UCT). UCT Vacancies 2022 in Cape Town for post of Senior Manager. Top UCT Jobs in Cape Town 2022. Government Vacancies 2022 at www.uct.ac.za. Lest check current South African Government Jobs at sarkrijobrasta.in.
UCT Senior Manager Job Vacancies Recruitment 2022 Closing Date of Recruitment 09 November 2022
UCT is hiring for Senior Manager Jobs in Cape Town location at present. Job seekers who have desired qualifications can take one step as soon as applying. University of Cape Town (UCT) is a lovely company where you can work. Currently, UCT Vacancies 2022 is available for South African job seekers.
The UCT recruitment details for Current Vacancies are provided in the below section. Candidates should download first the official notification pdf file and read all the UCT Jobs Vacancies details given in the pdf file and then apply for current vacancies in Cape Town.
|Recruitment Name||UCT Senior Manager Recruitment 2022|
|Profile Name||Senior Manager|
|Salary||ZAR 1137499.00-1338233.00 Per Year|
|Location of Job||Jobs in Cape Town|
|Job Type||South Africa Government Jobs 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||09 November 2022|
UCT Recruitment 2022 Senior Manager Post Job Description
People who are interesting to apply for this UCT Vacancies should be read below full job description before using:-
Skills and Experience:
• Do you have demonstrated experience in management and working in area of Infrastructure operations and
associated project management?
• Can you effectively manage operational problems, ensuring the appropriate process is followed from start to
• Are you skilled in problem analysis?
• Are you looking to take your infrastructure skills to the next level, leading and developing others?
• Do you possess excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with staff at all levels?
• Are you able to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders?
If the answer to these questions is yes – we want to hear from you!
Appointment to this position requires:
• A relevant degree at NQF level 7
• 10 years’ relevant work experience in enterprise ICT compute, storage and network infrastructure design,
implementation, and operation, including infrastructure, systems integration, and architecture of which
least 3 years must be experience in a senior management role, with demonstrated experience and
understanding of IT project and program management
• Proven experience in planning and managing the implementation, support, and maintenance of enterprise
virtual platform environments e.g., VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, Kubernetes/Docker and enterprise storage
solutions e.g., NetApp including archival storage and backup systems
• Proven experience in the management of network infrastructure e.g., network security, firewalls, routing,
NAC, Unified Wireless Networks and Mobility
• Experience in supporting and maintaining Windows and Unix/Linux server environments
• Working knowledge of private/public cloud environments and architectures (Openstack, Amazon or Azure)
including IaaS and PaaS
• Solid knowledge of network infrastructure services e.g., DNS, DHCP and various networking protocols,
• Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Functional knowledge of system/software development life cycles and experience in end-to-end contract
Advantageous competencies include:
• Working knowledge of Single Sign-on/Federation technologies such as SAML, ADFS and/or Shibboleth
• Working knowledge of application and operating system patching solutions and remote configuration
mechanisms e.g., WSUS, SCCM
• Working knowledge of scientific computing concepts and their application e.g., HPC, HTC and/or informatics