IDFC First Bank Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Bank Jobs For Recovery Manager – 2 Wheeler & Pre-Owned Car Posts at www.idfcfirstbank.com. Govt Jobs 2022 through IDFC First Bank Kanpur Notification 2022. Free Job Alert 2022 for Recovery Manager – 2 Wheeler & Pre-Owned Car jobs in Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh. New Vacancy Form 2022 in IDFC First Bank Kanpur.
IDFC First Bank Kanpur Jobs 2022 Online From for Recovery Manager – 2 Wheeler & Pre-Owned Car Vacancy
IDFC First Bank Kanpur Recruitment 2022:- Apply Online For The Recovery Manager – 2 Wheeler & Pre-Owned Car Posts: Friends, IDFC First Bank Kanpur has issued notification of Recovery Manager – 2 Wheeler & Pre-Owned Car Online vacancy in IDFC First Bank Kanpur, Eligible candidates can apply online for this, To apply online, you need to download the official notification and fill online application form, Before applying, the candidate must read its official notification, then apply online on or before the last date .
|Name of Department||IDFC First Bank Kanpur|
|Name of Post||Recovery Manager – 2 Wheeler & Pre-Owned Car|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Avarage Salary||Rs.7,09734 Per Year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Kanpur – Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Bank Jobs/Private Govt Jobs 2022|
|Vacancy Form Type||Latest Bank Vacancies in 2022|
IDFC First Bank Kanpur Role Description
Job Title –Collection Manager-2 Wheeler and Per-Owned Cars
Place of work – Mumbai
Business Unit – Retail Banking
Function – Collections
The role bearer has the responsibility to plan, organize, direct and oversee the activities of the collections department. It also includes managing the agencies associated with the company in their assigned territory. The role bearer is responsible for the efficiency and optimization of retrieving EMI from the customers and ensuring adherence to all the guidelines laid out by the bank contributing to the larger organizational objectives of the bank.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing and undertaking collections process for debts that have been assigned
- Regularly track the portfolio for specific buckets for the assigned area
- Track and control the delinquency of the area, Bucket-wise & DPD wise and focus on non-starters
- Responsible to allocate and achieve targets from agencies/in house team
- Regularly follow up with the default customers
- Ensuring adherence to collection process and legal guidelines
- Tracing out absconded default customers and initiate recovery process
- Recommend for legal actions for non-recoverable cases and following up with the legal team for the closure of the cases
- Maintain data for administrative work related to collection such as updating delinquent account history, providing and maintaining MIS report, reviewing of collection feedback on daily, weekly & monthly basis
Graduate – Any
Post Graduate – Any
Minimum of 03 Years of relevant experience in Collections
How To Apply IDFC First Bank Kanpur Recruitment 2022?
Follow these easy steps to apply online
- IDFC First Bank Kanpur Recruitment 2022 To apply, first of all you have to download the notification pdf attech below table.
- Now you have to read the details first given in the official notification.
- Now you have to fill the information asked correctly as well.
- You have to upload your photo, signature and required documents in the IDFC First Bank Kanpur Online Vacancy Form. and take a print out for future use.
IDFC First Bank Kanpur Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|