HDFC Bank Moradabad Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Bank Jobs For RTFX-Area Sales Head Posts at www.hdfcbank.com. Govt Jobs 2022 through HDFC Bank Moradabad Notification 2022. Free Job Alert 2022 for RTFX-Area Sales Head jobs in Moradabad – Uttar Pradesh. New Vacancy Form 2022 in HDFC Bank Moradabad.
HDFC Bank Moradabad Jobs 2022 Online From for RTFX-Area Sales Head Vacancy
HDFC Bank Moradabad Recruitment 2022:- Apply Online For The RTFX-Area Sales Head Posts: Friends, HDFC Bank Moradabad has issued notification of RTFX-Area Sales Head Online vacancy in HDFC Bank Moradabad, Eligible candidates can apply online for this, To apply online, you need to download the official notification and fill online application form, Before applying, the candidate must read its official notification, then apply online on or before the last date .
|Name of Department||HDFC Bank Moradabad|
|Name of Post||RTFX-Area Sales Head|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Avarage Salary||Rs.5,71,046.00 Per Year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Moradabad – Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Bank Jobs/Private Govt Jobs 2022|
|Vacancy Form Type||Latest Bank Vacancies in 2022|
HDFC Bank Moradabad Role Description
- Business Targets To guide, support and drive a team of TFSMs to ensure achievement of their income targets on a daily basis.
- To regularly review plan vs actual numbers for each of the TFSMs, identify gaps, finalise action plan for bridging the gap, and ensure execution of the plan by the respective stakeholders To regularly review branch-wise performance with respective Cluster Heads, identify gaps, finalise action plan for bridging the gap and ensure execution of plan by respective stakeholders To act as the first point of reference in case of any support issues raised by branches in respect of RTFX products and ensure resolution of the same in coordination with respective stakeholders.
- To act as the first point of reference in respect of any customer complaints in respect of RTFX products and ensure resolution of the same within defined timelines in coordination with respective stakeholders.
- To prepare and put up proposals with required justification for customer requirements which involve a credit risk such as cases with reduced PSR margins, DRUL, LC/BG cases not fully backed by 100% FD collaterals etc.
- To review the customer-specific preferential pricing proposals brought up by TFSMs/ Branches for their justification and provide approval / recommendations for further approval, as per laid down delegation matrix, with a view to ensure that profitable business is not lost while at the same time opportunities for maximising revenue are not lost.
- To exercise business acumen for judging exchange margins for high volume (approx.
- > USD 1 lac) and thin margin clients and recommend the same to the empowered authority for acquisition as well as retention.
- Unique Trade Customer (UTC) Acquisition To ensure that all branches under management meet the targets on new trade customer acquisition (UTC).
- This will require putting adequate momentum in the managed branches and seek support from Circle Heads / Zonal Heads for fulfillment of this objective.
- To monitor the quality of UTC and its average income vis–vis benchmark for necessary course correction.
- Activation, Retention and Increasing Wallet Share To work towards retention of existing Trade and Forex customers.
- Increasing wallet share, ‘stickiness’, by ensuring superior, time-bound, compliant ‘First Time Right’ solutions to customers, through periodic engagement/business scoping and meeting his business and transaction needs.
- Business Development To identify potential Trade and Forex segments/industries in the respective catchments through detailed scoping for developing RTFX Business.
- To design and launch local contests to tap the latent potential in the catchment in co-ordination with RBB Zonal / Circle Heads.
- Create visibility, support and push all central contest/ business campaigns in the managed branches in co-ordination with RBB Cluster Heads.
- To ensure RTFX product visibility, marketing promotions in the mapped branches in co-ordination with Regional Marketing Team.
- To obtain and provide feedback on processes / documentation followed by competition banks to Senior Management, with an objective to improve our existing processes/ systems / TATs for enhancing customer experience.
- To obtain RBI approval for putting up a forex counter at various locations to tap the forex business e.
- ,during the Hajj season as well as to meet forex purchase needs in other International Seminars.
- Ensure Adherence to RTFX Sales Process To ensure that the prescribed Sales Process is strictly followed by the TFSMs.
- Review of Day Plan / Day Log / Daily Sales Report.
- Ensure that the leads received are attended as per the process.
- To ensure that all TFSMs meet extant score card objectives and work as per the extant Sales processes.
- To jointly visit branches with TFSMs for identifying business gaps and suggest suitable solutions to bridge the same, and to have review with all stakeholders.
- To undertake customer visits for acquisition and retention Periodic Business Reviews for assessing branch level, product level business achievements with respective Cluster Heads.
- Tracking of leads from the branches in CRM Next and its closure by respective TFSMs To closely review all Branch Visit Reports and Customer Visit Reports of TFSMs, trace business execution gaps and direct steps for necessary course correction, with thorough follow through.
- Product Knowledge To take up all non-standard customer requirements (which do not fit the standard product offering) with Seniors in Business, Product, Credit and Operations to find compliant ways of meeting the customer requirements.
- To disseminate and explain changes in product and regulation.
- To accord pricing approvals as per sign-off authority.
- To conduct trainings of TFSMs under the supervision and branches under management on new systems / enhancements, changes in existing workflows, processes, documents, regulations.
- Risk Mitigation, Monitoring and Portfolio Quality To review and approve Site Visit Reports submitted by TFSMs and BMs for onboarding of trade customers.
- To ensure that all customers who have booked forward cover, import LCs and foreign bank guarantees, top-up the required shortfall in MTM (Marked to Market) Fx margin by mobilising additional amount as FD.
- In case of shortfall, beyond the stipulated time, need to follow-up for recovery, for all cases where the contracts have been cancelled.
- To review Client level budgets for the purpose of budgeting.
- To review Trade Customer and Forex Customer report and necessary action on ground to address the deviation.
- To monitor all deferral and exception clearance of FDI, ODI, Capital Account Transactions, BG / LC, Credit, Forward Cover, FES Recoveries, et.
- , pertaining to all branches under management.
- To ensure recovery of all FES cancellation cases, in the case of bank note business in Credence branches To monitor and ensure TFSMs on operations and risk control as per extant procedures of the bank with regard to Trade and Forex products for necessary course correction To understand, review and extract necessary inputs from the Branch audit report with respect to the RTFX Operations, and utilise it as a feedback for necessary training and hand-holding for the respective branch staff and respective TFSMs To refer matters to RBI through RTFX Product team for obtaining approval in deviation cases.
- Human Resources Management To identify suitable staff, conduct interviews and submit to TFSH / RSH / HR for timely hiring of approved headcount.
- To ensure retention of staff by motivating the team from time to time To strive for performance upgradation of staff by providing regular and ad-hoc directions/guidance/encouragement and feedback.
- Service Qualities To provide excellent customer service through the TFSMs and respective branches to Trade and Fx customers for increasing market penetration of bank’s TF product especially in Managed Portfolios, as most of the RTFX customers are potentially Managed Base customers.
- This will required building of product and process knowledge in each of the Branch.
- Resources through training, hand-holding, guidance and joint calls.
- Training and Capacity Building To identify the knowledge gaps in branch staff and TFSMs on RTFX products and services and train them accordingly with a view to ensuring achievement of RTFX Business objectives.
- To ensure imparting of domain knowledge to the team and to the maximum staff in managed branches through dissemination of extant rules and regulations issued by RBI, DGFT, FEMA, FEDAI, RBI-Exchange Control Manual on entire gamut of Trade services which includes Imports, Exports, Forward Cover, ,Bank Guarantees, Letters of Credit, as well as on Retail Forex services which includes inward & outward remittances, remittances under LRS, buy & sell of foreign currencies, sale of ForexPlus card, travellers cheque through periodic trainings by means of branch visits / knowledge mailers / conference calls .
- To ensure training and hand-holding of TFSMs in order that they are able to discharge their duties effectively.
- Leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Sound Product and Process knowledge on banking especially on Trade and Forex Services.
- Ability to identify business potential and increase RTFX customers base in the managed branches/cities.
- Ability to support and hand-hold TFSMs and branch RMs/ABMs/PBs on RTFX Business
- Should have maturity and experience to judge and cross-check customer level pricing in tune with customer’s volume, profitability, competition benchmarking and market dynamics, and recommend to competent authority for approval.
- To demonstrate a “CAN DO” attitude and conduct business reviews with Cluster Heads and Circle Heads.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage team, internal and external customers.
- To execute adhoc business objectives assigned by Senior Management from time to time.
- Effective Task Management Skills in order achieve parallel outcomes within the given resources viz., manpower, time frame, et.al.
How To Apply HDFC Bank Moradabad Recruitment 2022?
Follow these easy steps to apply online
- HDFC Bank Moradabad Recruitment 2022 To apply, first of all you have to download the notification pdf attech below table.
- Now you have to read the details first given in the official notification.
- Now you have to fill the information asked correctly as well.
- You have to upload your photo, signature and required documents in the HDFC Bank Moradabad Online Vacancy Form. and take a print out for future use.
HDFC Bank Moradabad Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|