HDFC Bank Agra Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Bank Jobs For RM-Healthcare Finance Posts at www.hdfcbank.com. Govt Jobs 2022 through HDFC Bank Agra Notification 2022. Free Job Alert 2022 for RM-Healthcare Finance jobs in Agra – Uttar Pradesh. New Vacancy Form 2022 in HDFC Bank Agra.
HDFC Bank Agra Jobs 2022 Online From for RM-Healthcare Finance Vacancy
HDFC Bank Agra Recruitment 2022:- Apply Online For The RM-Healthcare Finance Posts: Friends, HDFC Bank Agra has issued notification of RM-Healthcare Finance Online vacancy in HDFC Bank Agra, Eligible candidates can apply online for this, To apply online, you need to download the official notification and fill online application form, Before applying, the candidate must read its official notification, then apply online on or before the last date .
|Name of Department||HDFC Bank Agra|
|Name of Post||RM-Healthcare Finance|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Avarage Salary||Rs.603337.00 Per Year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Agra – Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Type||Government Bank Jobs/Private Govt Jobs 2022|
|Vacancy Form Type||Latest Bank Vacancies in 2022|
HDFC Bank Agra Role Description
- Achieve revenue and portfolio targets for the month/quarter/year To Achieve over all business targets on volumes and profitability for the specific HCF customers.
- Achieve loan disbursement and asset portfolio budget set for the period under evaluation Achieve CASA and FD targets for the year Achieve revenue targets which will be mix of asset revenue, liability revenue and commission earnings and aim to maximize income.
- Acquire NTB customer and also build relationship with existing clients for maximizing wallet share on all banking products.
- Increase market share across equipment loan, term loan and working capital products.
- Regular Interaction with promoters and senior management at clients end to build strong WIN-WIN relationship with the clients.
- Achieve Cross sell and Third party product target assigned.
- Cross sell of all products of the Bank and be the front face of the bank for all products.
- Focus on acquiring Salary relationship, key official and Dr accounts with help of respective support groups Work closely with POS teams, Digital banking teams to ensure digital conversion of collection/ payments.
- Push for general insurance and credit protect covers for his asset clients.
- Monthly review to be done with various product groups/ cross function teams and respective supervisors to ensure better product penetration.
- Follow sales process for efficient utilization of resources and improving outcome RMs should be on regular client calls for both existing and prospective clients.
- These calls should be done in a structured manner either individually or with support groups, branches or supervisors.
- Call should be updated in the CRM systems as per guidelines for future reference and monitoring of accounts and also to assign tasks & leads to other departments.
- Should regularly engage with suppliers/ dealers/ branches for creating a funnel of cases Wallet share identification and scoping of all accounts existing and potential NTB customers Scope for possible product penetration and provide strategy on the specific accounts.
- Relationship building with both internal and external customer of the RM.
- Client satisfaction and taking care of all banking needs of the customer.
- Communicate all pain areas of the customer so that support functions help in resolving the same through process improvement / TAT for higher product share Mentoring Sales Officers assigned to him for developing business in Semi Urban locations and Tier III and Tier IV locations Appraisal, negotiation and documentation for asset clients and monitoring of asset portfolio All documentation formalities to be done for effective pre and post disbursement of facilities or banking products.
- Credit appraisal process to be done timely – Recommendation of Credit Limits Discussion with credit and clients to arrive at acceptable terms & conditions and commercials.
- Improvement on yield for the Bank so that the Portfolio has a strong Return on capital RM portfolio level.
- Pre sanction documentation to be executed with client with help from ops Coordinate with third party vendors for legal / compliance reports if required.
- Housekeeping and portfolio management and remedial/ collection support To keep a check on the performance of accounts and overall portfolio.
- Tracking of defferals/ PDDs and updation of all information as per RBI and credit regulations on the specific accounts.
- Management of deferrals/PDDs pre and post documentation formalities.
- Portfolio review and remedial management includes managing exits, line reductions, support recovery of exposures.
- Management of stress and critical accounts.
- Keep a track on Performance, variance with budgets and plans to meet shortfall for his / her own portfolio.
- To check regularly on utilizations and churning in the asset limits and take required actions.
- To work on CTI and RAROC and ensure optimal pricing for thee services provided Client Relationship/service management and increasing banks wallet share across products To manage limit renewals/ enhancements in a timely and compliant manner.
- To proactively engage with client for all banking products and ensure that the same are provided to clients satisfaction.
- To engage with branches for cross sell of retail products.
- To spearhead relationship development by regular engagement, joint calling with seniors and other support groups.
- To prepare and continuously keep updating scoping sheets for assets/liabilities and cross sell products major clients Identify/ explore all banking needs of the client and ensure improving wallet share for HDFC banks products.
- To seek references from clients for NTB acquisition.
- Sales and Influencing Skills
- Banking Product & Process Knowledge
- Preferable understanding of healthcare services and business models
- Knowledge of Competition & Current trends in financial Industry.
- Flair for relationship management
- Aggressive approach with good communication skills.
- Scoping and planning abilities.
How To Apply HDFC Bank Agra Recruitment 2022?
Follow these easy steps to apply online
- HDFC Bank Agra Recruitment 2022 To apply, first of all you have to download the notification pdf attech below table.
- Now you have to read the details first given in the official notification.
- Now you have to fill the information asked correctly as well.
- You have to upload your photo, signature and required documents in the HDFC Bank Agra Online Vacancy Form. and take a print out for future use.
HDFC Bank Agra Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|