Axis Bank Panchkula Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Bank Jobs For Assistant Manager Sales Posts at www.axisbank.com. Govt Jobs 2022 through Axis Bank Panchkula Notification 2022. Free Job Alert 2022 for Assistant Manager Sales jobs in Panchkula – Haryana. New Vacancy Form 2022 in Axis Bank Panchkula.
Axis Bank Panchkula Jobs 2022 Online From for Assistant Manager Sales Vacancy
Axis Bank Panchkula Recruitment 2022:- Apply Online For The Assistant Manager Sales Posts: Friends, Axis Bank Panchkula has issued notification of Assistant Manager Sales Online vacancy in Axis Bank Panchkula, Eligible candidates can apply online for this, To apply online, you need to download the official notification and fill online application form, Before applying, the candidate must read its official notification, then apply online on or before the last date .
|Name of Department||Axis Bank Panchkula|
|Name of Post||Assistant Manager Sales|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Avarage Salary||Rs. 240,000.00 Per Year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Panchkula – Haryana|
|Job Type||Government Bank Jobs/Private Govt Jobs 2022|
|Vacancy Form Type||Online Vacancy Form 2022|
Axis Bank Panchkula Role Description
About Liability Sales:
The Liability Sales department focuses on the liability acquisition, assets and retail forex business for the bank. The department drives business from 4000+ branches and is responsible for sourcing of retail and corporate deposits, salary and non-salary accounts, trust accounts and forex Business with a view to increase the retail book of the bank
About the Role:
- Assistant Manager – Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales team.
- Their primary responsibility is sales of bank’s products to new customers for the bank.
- They will be required to take part in offsite marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- They are responsible for selling banking and third party products to customers based on their needs.
- They are responsible for handling customer queries.
- Assistant Manager – Sales are required to achieve targets assigned by the bank within initial 6 months for confirmation of their service
- Selling of bank’s and third party products to new customers.
- Conducting marketing activities and travel locally to meet new customers as a daily activity.
- Contacting existing customers for more deposits and cross selling of more products.
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a daily and monthly basis.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (AMFI, EUIN etc.).
- Complete all learning activities conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in bank’s CRM system.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory & legislative) for each activity.
- Participate and follow all initiatives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
- Ready to travel locally for meeting customers during sales calls.
- Should have compatible mobile device with a required Android/ iOS version
How To Apply Axis Bank Panchkula Recruitment 2022?
Follow these easy steps to apply online
- Axis Bank Panchkula Recruitment 2022 To apply, first of all you have to download the notification pdf attech below table.
- Now you have to read the details first given in the official notification.
- Now you have to fill the information asked correctly as well.
- You have to upload your photo, signature and required documents in the Axis Bank Panchkula Online Vacancy Form. and take a print out for future use.
Axis Bank Panchkula Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|