Axis Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Bank Jobs For Branch Relationship Officer Posts at www.axisbank.com. Govt Jobs 2022 through Axis Bank Ahmedabad Notification 2022. Free Job Alert 2022 for Branch Relationship Officer jobs in Ahmedabad – Gujarat. New Vacancy Form 2022 in Axis Bank Ahmedabad.
Axis Bank Ahmedabad Jobs 2022 Online From for Branch Relationship Officer Vacancy
Axis Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022:- Apply Online For The Branch Relationship Officer Posts: Friends, Axis Bank Ahmedabad has issued notification of Branch Relationship Officer Online vacancy in Axis Bank Ahmedabad, Eligible candidates can apply online for this, To apply online, you need to download the official notification and fill online application form, Before applying, the candidate must read its official notification, then apply online on or before the last date .
|Name of Department||Axis Bank Ahmedabad|
|Name of Post||Branch Relationship Officer|
|Number of Vacancy||Various|
|Avarage Salary||Rs. 3,24,00.00 Per Year|
|Job Location||Jobs in Ahmedabad – Gujarat|
|Job Type||Government Bank Jobs/Private Govt Jobs 2022|
|Vacancy Form Type||Latest Bank Vacancies in 2022|
Axis Bank Ahmedabad Role Description
About Branch Banking:
The branches act as the face of Axis Bank for millions of retail customers and is, hence, an integral part of the Bank’s strategy. Branches play a major role in deposit mobilization from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers, and are also core drivers of the Bank’s customer engagement strategy across products and services
About the Role:
- As a part of the branch banking team, Branch Relationship Officers (BROs) are responsible for providing financial solutions to customer by offering bank’s products, providing service to existing and New-To-bank customers in the branch and adding new customers through referral generation activities and customer visits.
- They will be required to use their communication skills to add new customers and Cross Sell of Bank products.
- As part of daily cadence, BROs are required to engage with existing customers of Bank which are mapped to their portfolio for offering additional products of the bank as per the need of the customer.
- BROs are expected to process customer transactions and Service requests within defined turnaround time (TAT) and ensure end to end closure.
- BROs may also be posted as teller as per organization’s requirements for processing cash transactions of customers.
- BROs shall introduce customers to alternate channels of banking such as Internet Banking, mobile banking, WhatsApp banking wherever possible
- Offering solutions and Cross selling Bank’s retail banking and third party products as per assigned budgets. (Eg. Life insurance, General insurance, Mutual Funds, Loans etc.)
- Achieve Business budgets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis consistently.
- Generating referrals and leads of new customers for sale of bank’s products.
- Promoting bank’s products by taking part in marketing activities and customer visits outside the branch.
- Contact existing customers for bringing in more deposits and cross selling of bank’s products.
- Timely and accurate processing of customer transactions and requests.
- Handle customer queries and provide correct solutions to ensure there are no customer complaints.
- Follow all compliance guidelines (regulatory and legislative) for each activity released from time to time.
- Ensure that all audit requirements of the bank are met optimum audit rating.
- Complete all mandatory certifications required for the role (EUIN, SP Certification etc.)
- Complete all learning activities/ trainings conducted by the bank from time to time.
- Daily entry of interaction with customers in bank’s CRM system.
- Participate and follow all initiatives/ Campaigns/ Drives that are undertaken by the bank from time to time
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post-Graduation from a recognized institute
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking regulations and norms
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of banking products and services
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
How To Apply Axis Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022?
Follow these easy steps to apply online
- Axis Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022 To apply, first of all you have to download the notification pdf attech below table.
- Now you have to read the details first given in the official notification.
- Now you have to fill the information asked correctly as well.
- You have to upload your photo, signature and required documents in the Axis Bank Ahmedabad Online Vacancy Form. and take a print out for future use.
Axis Bank Ahmedabad Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|